A blog dedicated to the enjoyment and documentation of our playtime outdoors...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Radio Flyer


I found a Radio Flyer toddle tricycle on Craigslist for $15 and it looked perfect for the kiddos, so after their nap, I loaded them in the van and went to pick it up. They shrieked with glee when they saw me put it in the car, but as soon as we got home a fight broke out over who was going to get to actually ride the new favorite toy. To diminish the screaming and howling I decided to set a timer for 3 minutes and give each child a turn on the trike. Unfortunately, each time I had to take one off to give another a turn, the howling and wailing began anew. I guess I'll be checking Craigslist frequently in hopes of securing another. In the meantime, here's a pretty darn adorable shot of Ollie enjoying his 3 minutes of glory:)

No comments:

Post a Comment