A blog dedicated to the enjoyment and documentation of our playtime outdoors...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Wonderful Fantastic Incredible Triplet Mobile



(Please excuse the no-makeup face:))


So I decided to buy a bike. And then I decided to buy a bike trailer. And then, since I could only fit 2 kids in the trailer, I decided to buy a mountable seat for the front of my bike, too. All of which my poor husband had to assemble and mount for me (seriously, what language do they write instruction manuals in???). He was such a trooper and got everything all set up for us and now I can take all three kids on a bike ride each day - although the rides are pretty short since it's a pretty intense workout hauling all that around - PHEW! We are loving it - and it has been absolutely gorgeous here in Bend this week. Oh man, I've never seen such a bright blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment